Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Welcome to my world!

Thanks for stopping by and checking this out!

I'm hoping to add a few notes about what is going on in my world each day... things I've found interesting, things I'm studying, great webpages/recipes/resources, inspirational verses, etc...

The last one is why I've chosen the name that I did for this blog - Overflowing Every Day.
I'm so blessed with all of the wonderful gifts that God has given in my life that I want to make the effort to write them down here so I can keep them in my head and maybe help someone else out, too.

So, I'm going to try and keep this in the forefront of my mind and share - with whomever chooses to read - about how I am overflowing every day with God's graciousness.

Thanks for listening, and I hope this is informative and interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment