Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Tomorrow is the big day... (EDIT)

<>I was REALLY tired when I wrote this last night (tuesday) and somehow forgot that today is Wednesday, NOT Thursday (when the ultrasound is actually going to occur). That should resolve the unitentional misinformation I supplied! < /EDIT >

...where we don't find out what we're having!
We're going to get the standard 20 week ultrasound tomorrow. That is cool in and of itself, but what is EXTRA cool is that we get one of the newer GE 4d ultrasounds. I'm hoping to take some stills from the video we get and post them here... probably tomorrow night, but definitely in the next couple of days.

And, of course, every day that one gets to be with brethren, swim and play free pinball is a wonderful day. We're all wiped out, so we'll probably just be watching some of the Lost episodes that the wonderful Mr. Bram Cohen enables me to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment