Friday, July 29, 2005

Big weekend

Well, I'm doing a lot this weekend, so I probably won't be posting anything until monday. Here's the rundown:
Saturday - study/clean/play with Willow
Sunday - Two sermons (I'll post summaries later), a viewing (for a funeral), and HOPEFULLY disc golf (I just finally got a putter and picked up a couple of new used discs I'd like to try!).
Monday - Preaching my first funeral, work, bible study with a lady who is VERY close to devoting herself to God (PRAY FOR THIS ONE, PLEASE!)

On top of all of that, I just got the new harry potter from the library, so I'll probably be reading that some, too. And, we're very close to finishing the season of "Lost" so we may watch a bit of that this weekend (most likely tonight if any).

I hope God is taking care of you all well.

No comments:

Post a Comment