Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I survived!

Well, I survived the weekend!
I'll post some excerpts from the two lessons I preached sunday later. The funeral went well... or, I suppose it did. It's always sad to me when funerals have very low attendance. There were maybe 50 people there monday morning and it's just sad. The bible study went well last night, too. Dee has a good heart (i think) and wants to do the right things for the right reasons, but she has a lot of questions and she thinks that she needs to have at least some of them answered before making this committment. On one hand, it's good that she considers this seriously, on the other hand, I need to help convey HOW serious this is!

I have a prayer request: a good friend, Kristi Tustin, from the columbus ohio area just had a miscarraige. I can only imagine what she and Eric are going through right now, but please keep them in your prayers.

On a positive totally secular note - I played my first "zero" game of disc golf sunday evening. By "zero" I mean I came in totally on par (one or two holes over, one or two under). The earlier games had all been +12 or worse!

I'm afraid I'm hooked on disc golf!

No comments:

Post a Comment